EDDM Postcard Design Tips
Every Door Direct Mail can be a great way to help your business find more customers at a very affordable price. Your ROI Return On Investment can greatly depend on how many people take action after receiving your postcard. We have designed hundreds of Postcards and understand that sometimes it can be a bit challenging to come up with both a design and a strong call to action. Luckily there is enough of us here to bounce ideas off of when we get stuck. If you want to design it all yourself hopefully some of this advice will aid you in designing your next EDDM postcard campaign a success.
- Before you draw your first circle for your postcard design write out on paper what you want your postcard to achieve. Example a phone call or for it to be brought in and redeemed some people have the receiver register at a website.
- If you have a business image branding,logo or common colors use them. Sometimes people tell us they do not have a print sized logo. If that is the case we can help you there we have vectorized quite a few logos in our time let us know if we can help you.
- Do you have an ideal client or customer? Try to design your EDDM Postcard in a style that will attract them to your advertisement.
- K.I.S.S. I am sure you have heard of Keep It Simple Stupid. It can be challenging coming up with a design that conveys your message and does so quickly and entices the reader to respond to your call to action. But the quickest way to lose their attention is putting way too much information on your Postcard. Keep it short.
- We print our Postcards in full color so you should design that way. We have provided free EDDM Postcard templates on our main website have a look. We have the same low prices there as we do here on Postcards for Every Door Direct Marketing.